Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 09

Halloween started off with an "Adult's Only" party. Joey and I would not classify ourselves as the dressing up type. Therefore, we struggle every year with a costume that we don't feel completely ridiculous in. This year, Joey raided the warehouse at work. Unfortunately, they only provided us with uniforms straight out of the 1800's. I guess the state police doesn't really want us impersonating an officer. But, these worked!


Brendon started middle school this year. I thought this would be a good year to make the break from costumes and trick or treating. He really didn't love the idea, but was a good sport. I did let him take Blake trick or treating and I told him he could have his candy. So don't worry, he isn't too deprived.






What do you get when your 2 year old decides to not take a nap on Halloween....










6 comments:

Rees Family said...

So cute. Love yours and Joey's costumes. Your kids looked adorable though. Please save all costumes for my little boy since we only have fairies, princesses, and tutus to choose from. Oh wait....and Eyore. Love the posting. Keep it up.

Montgomery Family said...

So so cute! I too love that pic of you and Joey. Now why couldn't Roy and I have come up with a decent couples costume like that?! Your kids are too cute. Love that little puppy dog!:)

April said...

This was a really great post, Alisa, and I am sorry I didn't comment on it TWO MONTHS ago... but, it's Christmas time. And you have a Halloween post up. PLEASE UPDATE! Where is your card??? I didn't get axed from the list, did I?

Crystal said...

You have a beautiful family...lovely pics!!

April said...

Do I really have to write ANOTHER comment about the post being old? Monday will be MARCH. MARCH. FOUR MAJOR HOLIDAYS since Halloween. SOmething?
Anything?

Bruce Willis said...

I was looking for crucial information on this subject. The information was important as I am about to launch my own portal. Thanks for providing a missing link in my business.
Phone Sex