Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter

These are so past due, but better late than never..







We've been spending a lot of time at the baseball fields this spring. Brendon has been pitching and playing short stop. As long as it is warm, we really enjoy being outside. But, whenever we go watch this....
We can't forget to do this.... That's right folks, my child is on a leash. I spent the first game chasing after him around all the fields and into the street. But, no more!!! He pretty much stays right by me now. Genius!!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Cute pics! I love Nicole's dress! I am surprised that you had time do post this. I was sure that you would be spending every waking moment deciding how to use your doublers! :)

Rees Family said...

I love all the pics. Your kids are getting so big. I'm thinking you should start thinking about another. You know you and Joey LOVE that newborn baby phase.
Can;t wait for 4th of July and really can't wait for my kids to play with yours out of this obnoxious heat.