Friday, October 26, 2007

My Miserable Ankle!




Ok, so I did sprain (I think that is the correct spelling) my ankle yesterday. It sucks. It is swollen and bruised. It is so perfect for all of those running up and down the stairs putting the binky back in. :( I feel like an invalid. Nicole has her spelling test today, for which I don't think she is ready. Darn it! She told me that she was going to try to get 100% so that she could have another pen. Oh my goodness, who knew pens would be such a huge commodity. Karen, you might have to send me some more. I am going visiting teaching today, and then I have to get ready for the party! Happy Friday!


Pics of my new Artwork.

1 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

You love this, don't you? I told you!! LOVE the artwork. It looks so good. Sorry about your ankle. I still wish I could have seen it.