Friday, December 14, 2007

Chrismas Fun!

Baylee and Nicole

Brooklyn



Our violinists preparing for their debut.

Aubrey and Macey (Aubrey just had 10 inches of hair cut off for Locks of Love)



"Up on the Housetop"
"Good King Wenceslas"




"Once there was a Snowman"




"Jolly Old St. Nicolas"


Trey and Hayden nursing running noses.


Karl taking care of Blake


Wants an orange Mac Laptop! (Getting right on it :-)


Wants a bottle and his crib!


Wants a blue hat just like Brendon.

Wants an American Girl Doll.


My 3 boys resting after a long week!


It has been a very busy week for the Tueller Clan! On Monday, we had our annual Santa party with the Tuellers. Santa came for a visit and all of the kids performed, showing us their musical talents. Brendon played the violin, Nicole played the piano, and Hayden did a fabulous rendition of "Once there was a snowman." The Hunts came along for the fun and their girls graced us with their musical and vocal talents as well.

On Thursday, Brendon had his orchestra concert at school. They were fantastic, and I can't believe how much they have learned since school started in September. I was truly impressed, seeing as I had very low expectations.

We are anxiously awaiting Christmas. My kids can't wait for Santa, and I can't wait to get this dead Christmas tree out of my house. I am the last traditionalist. I insist on a fresh tree every year. Then we end up letting it die about 2 weeks before Christmas, and all we have left is a fire hazard. Am I starting to sound like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation? That is sorta how I feel.
Merry Christmas!!!

1 comments:

Rees Family said...

So many cute pictures! I can't believe how talented your kids are. Why no pictures of you? You are starting to sound a little scrooge about Christmas. Go make some chex mix and get back into the Christmas spirit.