Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Finally a New Post!


Alright, here is a new post. I don't have much to say, because my life is too mundane! Tonight is our Relief Society Dinner that I am in charge of food and table decorations. I went to set up at the church at 12:45 after teaching preschool this morning. I dropped the boys off at Tonya's for a nap, but neither would fall asleep. So Tonya finally called me to say that I needed to get Blake, because he wouldn't stop screaming. Just great! That baby is too high maintenance. Now he is upstairs in his crib screaming. I am so glad that Joey picked this week to be out of town. Tonight Karl (my father-in-law) is babysitting from 4-9. I am sure that he might need a padded room when I get home. I am not sure that I am cut out for this motherhood thing. :)


Let's see, what else is going on? We have Christmas all set up and lights on the house. I have attached a picture of the kids that the Tuellers are using for their Christmas card. Well, I had better get to picking up my house and making copious notes for this evening.

1 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Such a cute picture. I hope you survived last night!!