Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mr. Fancy Pants!

I think I have come to the realization that I MIGHT talk on the phone a little too much. I emphasize MIGHT because I don't want to make myself feel bad when I don't do anything to correct my problem. So, while on the phone this morning my little Hayden decides that it is time to give himself a manicure. Lucky for me, he didn't get any nail polish on the carpet or on Nicole's table. Whew!
I think he might have a future as a nail tech! What do you think?

This is his look when I got a little upset with him. But, by the time I got the camera he was over it. So I told him to give me his sad look again. Wow, I couldn't believe he was such a good actor. Just goes to show, that he can bring on the dramatics at the drop of a hat.
(Just in case my husband is reading this, I was being productive while I was talking on the phone. I was folding a super large basket of laundry. Once again, I need to make myself feel better about my problem.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rees Family said...

That is too funny. I have to agree that you were folding laundry the entire time we were talking. That Hayden is the cutest. However, what is the deal with his outfit. Buy your kids some jammies for crying out loud. :) I'm glad I finally got to see what you were freaking out about when you hung up all fast.

Aly said...

I laughed out loud when i read your post. Sooooo funny. That little Hayden would fit right into my brood of mess-making monkeys :) Oh, and why was that last commented deleted? Who is swearing on your blog again (besides me)???

Letia said...

Too funny, and wow Hayden is a good little actor, that sad face had me melting, of course I wasn't cleaning up fingernail polish either. I am so glad he didn't ruin anything, he really did a nice job.