Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hayden Turns 4!!!!!

Happy Birthday, my little Hayden!

My sweet little Hayden turns 4 years old today! Hayden loves going to Miss Cyndi's class for preschool. He gets to bring snacks this week because it is his birthday. He has been waiting for his turn since the first day of school. When you bring snacks, you get to feed Mr. Sparkles the fish and the two little frogs. It has been the highlight of his week.

Mom: Hayden who do you want to invite to your party?

Hayden: Zack, Ryan and Trey. Where are you going to be Mom?

Mom: I will be at the party with you.

Hayden: Mom, no girls allowed!

Mom: Well, I think you are going to need me there. What about Ellie Patterson?

Hayden: Oh yeah, I do want Ellie to come so I guess you can come too.

Mom: Thanks for the invite!
Hayden wants every toy that has been advertised on Nick Jr. for the past month. It doesn't matter if it is a Barbie or a baby toy. He wants it for his "birtday."

Hayden's favorite color is blue.
Hayden's favorite food is a muffin.

Hayden learned how to ride a two wheeler this summer and has mastered many tricks on his razor scooter.





We love having Hayden in our family. He is full of energy. He loves to cuddle with his Mom, play hide and seek with his Dad, play football with Brendon, do "ABC School" with Nicole, and push Blake around. (Literally, we're working on that one!) We love him to death!
Here is a shout out to my sister who shares a birthday with Hayden! Thanks for sharing.

Happy Birthday to you both!

3 comments:

Rees Family said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!!!!! You are such a sweet, energetic, loving little boy. I wish that we lived closer to you. Can't wait to see you at Christmas! We love you.
Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Craig

Larsen Family said...

I love this! What a great way to capture Hayden at this time in his life. You must post more conversations between you and him. I loved that!

Montgomery Family said...

Happy Birthday, Hayden. I love sharing our special day together! You are one of my very favorite people in the world. I love you!

Aunt Karen