Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hayden's Birthday Party

Can you believe that I have posted everyday this week? Seriously, I am so proud of myself.

Hayden had a birthday party with a few of his little friends. We borrowed a jump house from The Critchfield's that was the hit of the party. I swear those kids could have jumped for hours. That cake says Happy Birthday Hayden. Don't you think it looks kinda sloppy? It is sloppy, because I had to do it myself. I bought the cake at Walmart, but the bakery workers were all on break when I bought it. There wasn't one person who could write on a cake. So, I just went behind the counter, found the frosting in a bag and proceeded to do the deed myself. That's Walmart for you!
We made little bats out of these mini pumpkins. They turned out really cute!


Thanks for the book, Nana and Papa!
Ryan, Ellie, Hayden, Trey and Zack

4 comments:

Holly Child said...

Gosh, you are so funny, Alisa! Did you really go behind the counter at Walmart? Why am I asking....of course you did!! That's the Alisa I know and love! ;o) Your kiddos are adorable and I think Nicole is the spitting image of you! :o)

Montgomery Family said...

I LOVE the posts everyday. Keep them coming. I love seeing pics of your cute kids. I can totally see you behind the counter at Wal Mart. Maybe you should get a job there?!?

Letia said...

Ryan loved the party! And that book that H got, I just added it to R's wishlist, I know he would think it was hilarious, he loves to say the word underwear-thanks for the idea.

Angie said...

You so crack me up, going behind the counter at Walmart! But what a typical Walmart thing for them to all conveniently be on break when a customer needs something. Glad the bounce house was fun!