Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Halloween...

Pretty cute if I do say so myself! The fierce Lion

BSU Football coach (the shirt was donated by Bryan Harsin, the offensive coordinator at Boise State. Pretty cool) And the Tooth Fairy
A Koala Bear



During dinner at the Trunk or Treat at church, the fire alarm went off due to a fog machine in the spook alley. They sent everyone out to start trunk or treating. This row of cars were filled with kids and parents. Before we know it, the fire department shows up with sirens and lights flashing. All of the kids and parents parted ways to let the fire truck through. It wasn't until I got home and downloaded this picture that I realized one person was oblivious to a fire truck with sirens right behind her. Enlarge the picture, you might recognize her. You know when you are driving and that person in front of you refuses to yield to emergency vehicles and then you start yelling in your car, "Move over!" That is what I want to say to this picture.



1 comments:

Jennah said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Jennifer and Karen. The kids are getting so big. They are all adorable! Hope all is going well. Miss you guys! Jennah