Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bear Lake 09

We just got back from our Tueller Family Reunion in Bear Lake. We had a great time, but missed Hilary and her family. The cousins loved playing together. We enjoyed dutch ovens, campfires, golfing (well some of us did, rolling my eyes) and milkshakes. Why does this kid insist on being goofing in EVERY picture?




"What marshmallows, where?"

Trouble



Stuck like glue all weekend.

This is a fun one. Those goggles simulate what it is like to be intoxicated. Before you scoff, I put them on, and I was stumbling everywhere. I couldn't walk a straight line. Joey made an obstacle course, and had the kids try to walk through it with the goggles on. It was hilarious. What kind of people take pleasure in seeing what kids would be like drunk?















Nicole celebrated her birthday in Bear Lake this year. All she wanted for her birthday was Molly. Unfortunately, UPS didn't come through for me, and she wasn't delivered until we left. So, this catalog picture had to suffice until we got home.







Joey and I are done planning the Tueller Reunion until 2013! Can't wait to see what Tom and Jodi come up with next year. :)


2 comments:

Rees Family said...

So fun. What a great trip. I'm just jealous that you guys got to enjoy some cool weather and some good food. I'm thinking we need to head North SOON!!!

Montgomery Family said...

Such cute pics. You really need to label them so we know who every one is. Who is in that 2nd pic with Brendon. I can't for the life of me tell who that is?