Monday, August 31, 2009

Doing the Happy Dance....

They're OFF!!! And, I don't mean horses. The kids are gone to school. Oh, how I long for the day! This year I have a middle schooler, elementary schooler and preschooler. Three schools! Should keep me nice and busy. (By the way, this picture was taken at 7:10am. I had to roll myself out of bed to catch a shot before he left for the bus.)


Notice how Hayden is standing on the curbing? He would not walk on the grass because he might get his new shoes wet. I had to carry him over there, and carry him back. That kid cracks me up!


These two are in the same class this year. You would think they had won the lottery when they found out!

And...This is where I end up without children. A long standing tradition. I saw lots of other Mom's dropping off kids in their workout attire. They were getting ready to head to the gym. I, on the other hand, head out for food. What is wrong with this picture?
(We missed you Ang! We totally needed another 2 year old. Two of them in the restaurant just wasn't enough.)


5 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

OK your kids are the cutest things ever. Good job with the back to school shopping, mom! They all looked adorable.

Julie said...

I am cracking up over your Ihop choice over the gym! I have a high school, elementary, 3 day kinder and 2 day MMO. Oh the glory days are finally here!

janel said...

Hello!? I could have provided a roudy three-year old and a 9 mo. old! Sounds like a fun tradition!

April said...

IHOP rules. I don't want to burst your bubble and tell you what I just found out about their nutritional information. Because that is no fun. So I will just keep it to myself. Yep. I won't breathe a word of it...

I AM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN COMMENTING! You know I check all 3 of your blogs every day and loooove flashback friday. I am sorry I didn't reply to my post. I was going to reply and remind you of all sorts of other good things. But you know how that goes. I guess I can't complain when you don't post for a while if I can't even get it together to comment...

Oh - and I think you would be proud of me. i used a coupon for frozen yogurt the other day. 2 for 1!! :)

Finally - did you ever get my email about the Roman Shades? Are you ignoring it because you don't want to sew them for me? I am just kidding, but do you know anyone who is a seamstress (here or there) that will do them? You would not believe the quotes I have been getting for them. ridiculous!

xoxo OH - glad the kids are in school. I can't believe you have a middle schooler - and that the last time I visited Boise was when he was one month old... their outfits were so cute.

Angie said...

Aaaah, I missed being there! Maybe next year I'll have to come visit JUST for the first day of school pancakes! I think my kids will have been in school about a month at that point...