Saturday, July 18, 2009

My baby is 2!!!!

Seriously, has it been two years since I had this kid? All I can say is that we are head over heals for this baby. He is so much fun to have around, minus a few tantrums. Here is an update:

Funny words he says:
Muck (milk)
Cole (Nicole)
Pop (otter pop)
acker (cracker)
that? (who is that you were talking to on the phone?)
dish (this)
Uck (truck)
Coke (Coke, said in perfect English!)
knock (word for phone, trying to say talk)
nack (snack)
money (funny)


Blake loves his blanket. He loves it so much that you can usually find him chomping on it. He is a great sleeper and still takes an afternoon nap everyday from 1-3:30ish. Then heads back to bed between 7-8pm. (Take note of the late bedtime, it is summer after all) He loves his sister and goes right to her if I have told him no about something.

(These photos are not in order. I don't have the time to deal with blogger. Let's just call it a collection of photos in no particular order.)















What else can I say, except, that we just adore him!

Happy Birthday, Blakey boy!

3 comments:

Rees Family said...

Happy birthday Blakey! My favorite picture has to be the last one with the double barrelled snotty nose. Yikes! I really think that one of him in the bumbo looks like Hayden. Crazy! Hope he has a great day! Good luck with the cake. ;)

Holly said...

Wow, Alisa, you are one of those good moms! Blake is sure a cutie. Have a fun birthday!

Montgomery Family said...

Oh sweet Blakey! Happy Birthday! Hope he loves his dump truck.