Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged by Letia

I guess I will post about Nicole tomorrow even though some of you don't deserve it. Hopefully this tag will suffice for now.

Things about me
Four Movies I could Watch over and over:
1. Father of the Bride
2. Never Been Kissed
3. Stealing Home
4. Dead Poets Society

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Gas Station Attendant (Horkley's, Rexburg, Idaho) A real winner. I added about 3000 free movie rentals to my account.
2. Sears Credit Central- Deceased accounts (We don't want Jr. stealing his grandma's washing machine that is yet to be paid for.)
3. File Attendant at Chatham Becker, La Canada, CA
4. Bagel Pusher :)

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Altadena, CA
2. Milwaukee, WI
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Boise, ID

Four of My Favorite dishes/foods:
1. Lettuce Wraps from PF Changs
2. Orange Chicken from Panda
3. Boom dip from Oreganos
4. Anything with BBQ sauce

Four T.V. Shows I Love: Way too many to list!!!!
1. Days of Our Lives (proud of it!)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Brother's and Sisters
4. The Office

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. MSN
3. Cruisedeals
4. Craigslist

Four Places I have Vacationed:
1. Australia & New Zealand
2. Russia, Finland, Sweden
3. The Caribbean
4. Alaska

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a cruise eating a fabulous dinner
2. Laying on the Beach
3. Out to dinner with my husband
4. Shopping with lots of money in my wallet

Four Friends I Tag:
1. Karen
2. Jennifer
3. Aly
4. Aimee

4 comments:

Rees Family said...

Love the tag. I, too, love the boom dip. Too bad you cn't get it unless you come and visit. :) i loved your post about Brendon. Tell Joey that it was not braggy. I'm sure Brendon would love to read about all of the great things you wrote about him. I also agree with Karen, our comments should be enough for you to keep it up. Either way, you have to keep going or I'm going to tell Nicole, Hayden, and Blake that you like Brendon better than them. Where is April. She is always your die-hard commentor. Is she on vacay?

Letia said...

YAY! Someone acknowledged my post! Fun to read your responses.

Larsen Family said...

Thanks to you Alisa, I now know what it means to get "tagged." I love reading your blog...so don't slow down now girl! By the way, what does the term "blog" mean anyway? I'm so behind the times. :)

April said...

I'm here, Jennifer! Commenting away. I commented on the Brendon post... I did! I did! Alisa, if you don't start posting about your other children I am going to have to accuse you of favoritism.

P.S. Larsen Family, I don't know you but I'm kind of a busy body so: "blog" is short for "Web Log." random.