Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Memorial Day

We took advantage of the holiday on Monday by riding bikes along the green belt, and then picnicing at the park. The weather held out, and didn't start to rain until we got into the car to go home. We had a great time with the Sayers.

Look at all those bikes. A lot of work for an hour's worth of riding.
Not sure what she is showing us here.
Hey Mom, look at my big blue eyes.
Assembling trailers and bikes
My baby boys.
Just can't get a good smile out of this kid.
Even though I am wearing a helmet, I will do my best model pose for you.
Eating at the park.
Heading home before the storm.

5 comments:

Rees Family said...

Your boys are to much. I just want to kiss that Blakey. He is adorable. Nicole is looking mighty glam with that curly hair. Brendon and Hayden are looking good. Tell Brendon we want to see teeth in his pictures. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Good thing you didn't get stuck on bikes in the rain. That would not have been fun. Love that you took the highchair with you. Heaven forbid her sit on the ground and eat his picnic. Love the post. Waiting for the Hayden post. :)

Larsen Family said...

Looks like it was a fun Memorial day! You must be really good parents to plan and carry out an outing like that! I'm glad you came to the park today...it's always fun to see you. Tell Hayden he was a really good dog owner. Maybe you guys should get one??!!

Letia said...

Very impressive holiday plans. There was many a ruined bbq that night because of the storm.

Br Boys said...

Hey Alisa
It's Amy from Ricks freshmen year. Ring a bell? I just talked to julie last night and she told me your married name. Your kids are so cute. I still cant believe I am 35. Time flies when your having fun. Go to my blog and you can go to Julie's from there. Do you know what Erika is up to? Love ya Amy

Montgomery Family said...

Blakey's eyes are amazing! Such cute pics! Way to get out and do something fun for the holiday. You guys are just the perfect family!!:)