Monday, March 17, 2008

Biggest Loser Update! Almost Done!!!

I weighed in this morning 2.5lbs lighter!! It was quite exciting. It makes for a very pleasant St. Patrick's Day!!! I don't have the standings yet, but will update when I get them. On a very exciting note, we are having the final weigh in this Friday, March 21st. We decided that we all wanted to enjoy Easter, and a few were going to be gone for Spring Break next week. I, unfortunately, am not going anywhere, but am looking forward to eating a good Easter meal. Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!
Update: I am still in First! I am at 12.70%. The next person is at 11.74%. It is still a very tight race and I would feel much more comfortable with a larger lead. I guess I will head upstairs to the treadmill. :(

4 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

I'm dying...where are the standings? PS I haven't talked to you in days.

April said...

i cant believe you have lost 20 lbs! that is UNREAL! congratulations! how much do you win on friday? happy st. pattys day! xoox

April said...

P.S. your sisters are killing me with their lack of blog updates. dont they know that i check the three of your blogs everyday??? K and J - if you are reading this: you know what i want. heber trip update, pregnancy update etc. :)

Aly said...

Way to go! Only 4 more days... you can do it! That Red Robin meal is only days away. Cheese fries AND the winnings... what could be better??? Good luck!