Thursday, March 6, 2008

Let me brag for a minute!

Last Friday, Brendon and Nicole were nominated for Breakfast of Champions. Apparently, my children were chosen due to their honesty! Wow, hard to believe. Although now that I think of it, they do usually tell the truth. Anyway, they were presented with these beautiful orange t-shirts (nightshirts) and a lovely certificate. It was quite an honor. PS. We were also presented with some very large, delicious looking, glazed donuts. I didn't even take a bite!
At our last Pack Meeting, (evening when all the scouts get together and I end up wrestling my two babies because they should already be in bed) Brendon earned several badges that his troop worked on together, and his Faith in God which we worked on at home. Brendon is a very diligent scout, and would like a mother that shares his enthusiasm (constant pressure) for earning all of the many badges available to a Bear Scout. If he had his way, we would be working on earning something nightly. I guess I had better step it up so that he doesn't tell his therapist that I just didn't go the distance during his scouting years.
Seriously, could I learn how to use this camera!

2 comments:

Rees Family said...

I can't believe how big Brendon looks in those pictures. You must be so proud of your kids. Atleast you can feel like super parent when they get an award like that. The only award my kids are going to get is best dressed. We're still working on the character development part. Any suggestions?

Montgomery Family said...

Way to go Brendon and Nicole! I, too, think you both are characters!! Love the orange shirts!!