Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sooooo Frustrated!!

Those of you who know me well, know that I cannot stand change! In fact, that is an understatement. I truly can't deal with it. I like to get in my comfort zone, and stay there forever. We moved into this house two years ago, and I am just now getting comfortable. Anyway, I have gotten this new camera. It was supposed to change my life. It was the best. It was going to take fantastic pictures. It was super fast and had some really cool features. I was going to become an instant professional photographer. In reality, all it has done for me is bring frustration to my life. I can't figure out how to take great pictures. I am never on the right setting and the pictures are either dark or blurry. But, the most frustrating thing for me right now is that I can't get the pictures uploaded to my computer. My last camera was just so easy. I would put it on it's dock, push a button, and all the pictures transferred to a nice little folder that was very convenient to find on my computer. So, here I sit with all of the pictures from my trip to SLC this weekend, my cute kids at their Breakfast of Champions, and Brendon at his Pack meeting bring in the flag. I would really like to post these pictures, but I can't get them off of my camera. Help!!!! Don't worry, I am working on getting someone over here to help me.

Biggest Loser Update:
It is coming down to the wire. I lost 1.5lbs on Monday's weigh in. I was really excited about that, because I wasn't that great this weekend in SLC. The competition is getting stiff. I am still in first place, and am ahead by 1 percentage pt. There are several people right on my tail. I am so burned out, and just want to stop, but I have two more weeks. Keep the support coming, I am going to need it.

3 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Don't give up now! Just think what you could do with all that money!!
Sorry about the camera issues. Haven't you posted with pictures from your new camera before? I hope you get it resolved soon, however I'm not all too anxious to see pictures of my large self from the shower!!!

April said...

Keep it up! You can do it...And once you are skinny AND rich with your winnings, you'll realize it was all worth and you can keep the weight off forever.

Downloading pictures onto my computer is my least favorite activity.

April said...

P.S. I am lying on the couch right now while Parker is sleeping, watching the BL from last night and eating cookies. Not a good example for anyone.