Friday, March 21, 2008

Is It Good Enough?

Well, after a long and emotional 4 days, the Biggest Loser is over. I lost 2lbs this week!!! Yipee!!! After Monday's weigh in, I felt totally stressed. I could think of nothing else. By last night, I was an emotional and physical wreck. I now know why the contestants on the biggest loser cry all the time. That was me last night. I was hungry, tired and walking on the treadmill. I wanted to throw the towel in. It is so frustrating, because you don't know if you are making the right decisions. Am I eating enough, or too much? Am I working out too much or not enough? You basically have no clue how your body is going to react to everything. But, I feel a weight off of my back. It's over and now I can relax. I haven't received the final email, but I will let you know asap. I can honestly say, that I did everything in my power to win. No regrets! And if I didn't win, at least I lost 22lbs in the process!!!!!
Update: Well, I lost! It is disappointing. I was pretty confident with 2lbs this week. Especially since it was only four days. But the guy lost 7.5lbs! Anyway, I lost a total 13.97% over 11 weeks. Congrats to me. I should just be happy I lost 22lbs.

4 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

You are so amazing! I can't believe the amount of discipline you have. Way to go! That is seriously so much weight. I can't wait to hear the results. If you win, you better not spend your money on something lame like gas!!

Letia said...

That is SO amazing that you lost 22 lbs! I really need to pick your brain on what you are eating every day, because I was NO where near as successful. Well, I wrote my check out to you, so you better win!!!!!

Aly said...

What, no results yet? Haven't you been tortured long enough??? Oh, you SO deserve to win... I hope you do. You are a winner in my book (that won't get you $180 bucks, though). Good luck and let us know... we're all dying to find out. By the way, are you celebrating tonight by eating yourself silly?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.