Friday, July 18, 2008

Heber City, Utah/ July 2008

The kids and I headed to Heber for the 4th of July. We had such a great time playing with cousins, talking, eating, drinking and relaxing. The kids had fun on the four wheelers, the water slide and on the electric cars. The crew- Brendon, Summer, Parker, Steven, Marmie and Hayden
Wow, look at that crazy hair. Time for a hair cut!
I love this picture. Nicole is always taking care of Blake.
Too cute.
Hi, Baby!

Aubrey's dimples are just too much. Also, love the earrings!
Hayden's one and only time down the slide.
There is that one piece again!
"Summer, is that a Diet Coke? Did your mom say you could have that?"
Hey, a normal picture of Hayden.
Mr. Blue Eyes!
Karen and little Paigey!
She is solving world hunger!
Macy and Zack.


The girls gymnastic show. Nicole was the commentator. Now tricks for her!

Aubrey's hand stand.
There is that Hayden again!
What in the world has gotten into these two boys. They head off on a nice four wheeler ride with Steven and come back looking like this. They said something about Steven burning rubber and yelling, "Eat my Dust!!!!" I guess they did.

That looks like a mustache, but make no mistake, it's dirt. Aren't those ski goggles?



Hayden decided to be a dare devil. He would start at the top of the hill and come flying down on his scooter.

Fireworks.
Cousins, Nicole, Summer and Aubrey
The only one token picture of myself from the whole trip.


Well, there you have it. We had a great trip. Thanks Marmie and Poppy for the fabulous hospitality. Can't wait to come again!

3 comments:

Rees Family said...

I LOVE the post. I'm so glad you posted so many pics. You must have mastered that camera because they all look great. You do have some pretty fabulous looking kids to use as models. Glad you had such a great time in Heber. I think it's time you head to Phoenix. Hope you and Blakey feel better soon.

Aly said...

LOVE all the Heber pictures. You know how when you look at the pictures afterward, you realize it was even more fun than it was in the moment (huh? That didn't come out quite right). Anyway, I'm just glad that the kids got to spend so much time together. Those are the days they will remember. Are we going to see you next week???

The Hyer Family said...

Hi Alisa...I'm just catching up on your blog! Which doesn't take too long because you only post once a month! Love the pictures...your kids are so cute...and you look so good...you're so trim in that picture on the back of the boat! And I had to laugh at Steven's ski goggles--I actually do the exact same thing every time I go 4-wheeling--it keeps the dust out of my contacts, so I can look like a dork, but at least I can see when I'm going!