Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Visitors!

While in Heber, April (my BFF from middle school) came with her two beautiful children, Courtney and Parker, to play for a few days. We had a blast. We had a great time catching up and tending to our 6 children. I learned all about organic food, and how I am probably poisoning my children with the Skippy peanut butter and non organic fruit. Who knew!? I am going to make a conscious effort to purchase food with 0 grams of Trans Fat and maybe, if I am feeling like I have a little extra money to burn, organic fruit! Here are some pics of our fun week together.... Courtney learning to drive her first Hummer.
"Courtney, you had better drive. This car is pink and I am a manly, man!"




He is definitely scheming a devious plan in his head!
Courtney loved the water slide!
Watercolor painting on the deck. Isn't Parker adorable?
Nicole's new shirt from the gap. It is really a size 5T dress! I love it!
Why in the world does a camera bring out the retardedness of my son!? If you need more, see Karen's blog.




Ok, April really didn't want to get on this machine! But, she was a good sport, and she didn't even flip over once!
Parker and Blake going for a ride. You can't see it, but this wagon is attached to a small John Deere tractor being pulled by none other than Mr. Hayden!
My attempt at some good photography.
I am trying to decide if I like this picture. Sometimes I think it is cute, and then I look again and think, "Not so much!"

Anyway, it was a great few days. I loved having a friend to play with. Shh, don't tell April's husband, but she did have a two hot chocolate chip cookies from McDonald's. I am such a good influence!

3 comments:

Rees Family said...

April's kids are so cute. She also looks great. Maybe there is something to all of that organic eating. Looks like your kids had a great time with them. Wish I was there to plat too.

April said...

You are so funny. I am glad you make me sound like such a FREAK. You can make fun of me, though. Its okay, I forgive you. I despise you for introducing me to those cookies, I think about them every time I drive past a McDs. Parker dumped a glass of water on my laptop and it still isn't working, so I haven't been online in forever. Loved seeing all your posts. Happy Birthday to Blakey!!!

Ukk said...

April your kids are so cute and i like it your pictures are adorable