Monday, February 25, 2008

SLC and The Biggest Loser Update

This weekend, Joey, Blake and I went to Salt Lake for my friend Sheri's wedding. It was so fun! It was nice just taking care of one child as opposed to four. The wedding was beautiful, and it was fun seeing old friends. Joey and I ate at lots of fun places and enjoyed a restful weekend.

I weighed in this morning, not really knowing what to expect. I didn't eat horrible this weekend, but I wasn't as careful as I would have been at home. Soooo...I lost 1lb. Not great, but not awful. I will take it. I don't know if that will be enough to keep my 1st place standing. We'll see.

I would love to post some really cute pics of this weekend, but unfortunately, my camera never left the diaper bag. Why do I do that? I always wish I had taken pictures later, but never think to pull out the camera. I will try harder this weekend. I am going back to SLC for Karen's shower. This time, no kids!!!! That should be even more relaxing. But hey, I deserve it. Right?

6 comments:

Lance Homer said...

I see where I rank on Joey's list of best friends...makes a trip to SLC and doesn't even give me a call. We were out of town any way. We sure need to see you guys.

-Lance

Rees Family said...

Congrats on the 1 pound loss. It's better than nothing. I'm sure you are still number one. I'm glad you had a good trip. Next trip needs to be to Phoenix. I have A LOT of work for you to do.

Montgomery Family said...

Hey losing 1 lb is better than gaining! I hope you're still in 1st place. Sorry I didn't get to see you much this weekend. That chipmunk living in my house was so demanding. Can't wait to see you again this weekend!

Michelle said...

It was so fun seeing you at Sheri's wedding! But yes I am mad you didn't take any pictures!!! If I come across any I'll let you know. Oh and good job losing 1 lb with all those yummy sweets at the reception.

Christy said...

Hello! I'm here and commenting. It was so fun to see you and you looked great!!!

Rees Family said...

It's time to post again...slacker!