Monday, January 21, 2008

The Biggest Loser!!!- Updated

I have joined a Biggest Loser competition! There are 19 contestants and a $180 prize! We started by emailing a picture of our weight on a scale on Jan. 7th. Then, every Monday, we email our weight to one person, and she figures out the percentage of weight loss. She then emails the group who the top 10 are for the week. Last week, Jan. 14, I lost 2.5lbs and was #5!!! I couldn't believe it. I was sure that some of the guys were going to blow us away. But, I was right in the hunt. Today, I weighed in and lost 3lbs! I can't tell you how exciting it is. I try not to weigh during the week, so I can be really surprised on Monday morning. I just received this weeks results, and I am in 1st place!!!! I was second for this week, but first overall. I am patting myself on the back! I have posted a ticker so you can track my weight loss, unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't seem to show up. Hopefully, you can view it!

3 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so proud of you! "Weigh" to go!! Haha, I'm so funny! No seriously, that is so awesome! I hope you win! Keep it up!

Rees Family said...

Look at you with the ticker. You are such the blogging pro. I'm thinking that Craig needs to step it up if we are going to have a chance. We really could use the money. You need to start eating some chocolate and hamburgers. I need some new blinds...and light fixtures...and a refrigerator... and some LAMPS!!!! The list goes on and on.

April said...

Wow - Karen is really corny. 1) I love the BL update. This is what I am talking about and 2) Congrats!! 3lbs in a week? And you aren't even on the BL Campus. Very impressive. I am going to start calling you and Joey "Jillian and Bob." Congrats!!! You are inspiring me!!!