Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blake's First Solids!!!





Well, surprise, surprise, I found these pictures on my old camera. I still don't have a working camera yet, but it should be soon! These pictures are of Blake's first attempt at rice cereal. He wasn't sure at first and kept pushing it out with his tongue. But he soon got the hang of it. You will notice that Joey has to hold his arm down while feeding him. He kept trying to either grab the spoon or put his whole fist in his mouth between bites. He's growing up! (Doesn't the bib look nice and new! :) I actually think it was Parker's that somehow made it back to Boise from one of our trips to SLC when Brendon was a baby! Sorry for the five finger discount, Aly! Just goes to show that baby #4 uses whatever is available. We have even used pink with flowers, but don't think Blake would appreciate it if we captured those Kodak moments.)

3 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

I love that Hayden is right there for the up close play by play! Blakey is so cute!! Have you not been back to SLC since Brendon was a baby to return the bib you stole. Or did you just think that since Aly didn't notice, it was now yours. By the way, I'm the one who stole your roll brush all those years ago!!!

Michelle said...

Hi Alisa! So good to hear from you! I am so glad you have a blog so I could check out your family. I loved looking at the pictures of your kids. You have adorable kids! I still think of you when I hear Janet Jackson... I remember driving in your jeep blasting Janet. I loved your jeep!! Talk to you soon through blogging!! We should be hearing from Sheri soon. She's at the Oncologist right now. -Michelle Goold Taylor

Michelle said...

Alisa- I just updated my blog so you can read about Sheri. I am sure they'll update her blog soon (I keep checking it too). Everything went well with the Oncologist yesterday. They were really positive on treating her. Sheri was pretty emotional yesterday with trying to take all this info in - but she is doing well today.