Thursday, January 17, 2008

Tagged Again!!!

1. What two things do you always have with you? My Cell phone and my medicine.

2. What is your favorite TV show? I watch way too much tv...Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy. Right now, Biggest Loser, because nothing else is on TV

3. What is your middle name? Anne

4. What characteristic do you despise? When people are judgmental

5. Favorite item of clothing? Right now, nothing looks good. But, would probably say a pair of dress pants from Old Navy that I love. Sad that my favorite item only cost probably $20.

6. If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would it be? A cruise through the Panama Canal

7. What color is your bathroom? Chocolate Brown

8. What did you want to be when you were little? Always a teacher (How boring!) (Copied from Karen, but it's true)

9. How are you today? Great! (Also copied from Karen, but again it's true)

10. What is your favorite candy? Hershey Kisses

11. What is your favorite flower? Iris

12. What is your favorite thing to do? Eating Out!!!!! (or, just eating in general)

13. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black, not that I am dark, but Black is tailored and symmetrical (no idea how to explain what that means)

14. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Shannon

15. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

16. What is under your bed? The doors from our armoire that we took off to make our TV fit and a bag that has Joey's hunting stuff. (ie binoculars, hat, gun cleaning kit)

17. What is your favorite smell? The inside of a brand new book and the smell of Pirates of the Carribean (just added that when I read Jennifer's love of gasoline. Not sure why it brought back that memory. It could be because when you turned on the air conditioner in the old station wagon, it smelled just like Pirates! Wierd!)

18. How many keys on your key ring? 5 (two of which I don't know what they are for)

19. What are the top three qualities you value in a friend? Humor, confidence, trust

20. Who is your favorite friend from high school? April Danz and Sheri Goold

Again, no one to Tag! :( April get going, so I can tag you.

2 comments:

April said...

I can't believe I got a shout out on your blog!! I'm FAMOUS!!

Aly said...

Noone to tag... who am I? Chopped liver!