Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas 2007

One random picture of Ice Skating on New Year's Eve. I took about 10, but only one turned out. Time for a new camera.
Sledding in Heber.






Christmas Eve

Well, now that the holidays are over, I can actually sit down and relax for a few minutes. We had a wonderful holiday season. We had Christmas Eve over at the Tuellers with the Snyders and the Mike Tueller Family. It was a wonderful meal and really fun games!! Jack and Nicole were good sports by putting vaseline and their face and seeing who could have more cotton balls applied in one minute. I say Nicole won for sure!!!

Christmas morning at our house was fun. Brendon woke up at 5:30 too excited to go back to bed. He had to wait a long time, because Nicole and Blake didn't wake up until 8. I thought Brendon might explode with anticipation. We then headed over to the Tuellers to open more gifts and spend most of the day with them. On our way home, Joey and I decided to be spontaneous and leave for Heber that evening. We worried about an impending snow storm the following day and we thought if Blake slept most of the way, it would make our trip much more enjoyable. So we ran home, packed in two hours and hit the road. It was a good decision, because Blake was asleep before we hit the freeway.

Heber was fantastic. We had tons of snow and the kids had a great time sledding behind the house. They loved playing with their cousins and staying up late. Steven treated us to a fun evening at the Jazz Game. I understand that these tickets were amazing and the game was really exciting, but my favorite part was the prime rib dinner before and nachos and popcorn during half time. You can see where my priorities are. We came home on Saturday and enjoyed a peaceful New Years Day at home.

I am looking forward to the kids heading back to school and a great 2008.

1 comments:

Rees Family said...

Such cute pictures! Your camera is not that bad. I thought the pictures of the kids were really good. All of the snow looks really cold. I'm glad I was able to stay here in my cozy house. O.k., not really. I'm so jealous we missed out on all the fun.