Monday, February 11, 2008

The Biggest Loser Update/ Week 4

Well, all good things must come to an end. I have been bumped off of my throne and moved down to 4th place. It is very disappointing. I didn't lose anything this week! NOTHING! It is frustrating when I am eating well, but can't exercise. But, on the bright side, I am back on the exercise wagon today! I have decided I am going to try to exercise twice a day this week and see if I can have a better weigh in next Monday! I don't know if I can keep it up, but we'll see.

2 comments:

April said...

Alisa, It's like you are Mark on the BL! Ha! An injury can't get you down!! Must be frustrating to not lose, but maybe you reached a plateau and NEXT week you will lose like 5 lbs!! :) Keep it up!

Rees Family said...

Good luck with the twice a day workouts with your back. Yikes!