Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy HEART Day!!!

Five Things I Love About You- Joey:
1. Always honest (sometimes annoyingly (is that a word?))
2. Awesome Dad
3. Keeps me laughing
4. Works hard to provide for our family
5. ALWAYS wants me to be happy

Nicole:
1. Beautiful (Definitely a mother comment!)
2. Great Sister
3. She is super creative
4. She is very independent
5. She is a pleaser!

Blake:
1. Has the biggest open mouth smile!
2. Grabs at everything, including my face
3. Sleeps from 6pm-8am
4. He has beautiful blue eyes (Another mother comment)
5. Will always be my baby

Hayden:

1. Is the cuddliest child

2. Is happy 95% of the time

3. He is extremely funny

4. Is very patient when I can't understand what he is saying

5. Loves his thumb (I probably shouldn't love this, but I must admit I think it is really cute. Probably won't think it is that cute when he is in Kindergarten)

Brendon:

1. Is the best big brother

2. Always wants to do the right thing

3. Is a super over-achiever at school

4. Tries to keep me on the straight and narrow ie. Not breaking the sabbath :(

5. Loves being part of our family

Well, that is about it! If you can't tell, I am head over heels for my family. On this day especially, I can reflect upon how fortunate I am. I have a husband who adores me, and 4 very healthy, happy children. Things can't get much better. (Well, maybe if I lose 4 lbs this week.)

To my extended family and friends, Happy Valentine's Day. I love you and appreciate you!

Hugs and Kisses- Alisa

2 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

You are so cute. I love your pictures. Each one is so adorable. What a great blog idea! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Sarah said...

See? This is what I love about blogs...it gets you thinking about what you're thankful for, gives your family some love in the process, and is just good fun for those of us looking in. I love your blog!