Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged!

I stole this tag from Shannon Hyer. I thought it was great! Here goes-

5 Things I did today:
1. Taught 5 preschoolers how to make sugar cookies and decorate valentine bags.
2. Walked on the treadmill at 6:30am
3. Bought a plane ticket to Karen's shower
4. Dressed 2 kids, laid out clothes for 2 others, made 4 lunches, made 2 bottles, brushed 2 heads of hair, changed one poopy diaper and did one load of laundry. (It's only 12 noon)
5. Checked more blogs than I have time for :)

5 Things I need to do:
1. Fold 3 loads of laundry
2. Walk on the treadmill, again
3. Sew, Sew, Sew!!!
4. Go buy Valentine's for my kids
5. Go through all of the medical bills. Ugh! Definitely putting that one off.

5 Things I'll do when I strike it rich:
1. Dig out a basement or add on to this house
2. Pay all of the above mentioned medical bills!
3. Take my kids on a cruise
4. Quit teaching preschool
5. Go Shopping!

5 Places I've lived:
1. Altadena, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Milwaukee, WI
4. Boise/Meridian, ID
5. That's it, I don't have a 5th location

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Student Teaching, nine months prego
2. Graduated from college
3. Had my first baby boy
4. Living in my first house
5. Driving around town in a Jeep Cherokee that stalled at every intersection.

5 of my bad qualities/habits:
1. Spending too much time on the computer
2. Talking WAY too much on the phone!
3. I drink an unhealthy amount of Diet Coke
4. I sometimes swear more than I should. Realized this bad habit this weekend when Nicole forgot something in the car and said "Damn it!"
5. I tend to overlook the dirty bathrooms so that I don't have to clean them!

5 Things that people probably don't know about me:
1. I have about a bazillion stretch marks on my stomach. The things I have done for my children.
2. I can beat my entire family at Ms. Pacman on the PS2.
3. I have played softball in Russia and Sweden. I was pretty good in my day! (About 30 lbs lighter too.)
4. I don't ever cry, but get weepy at Little House on the Prairie. (That Pa gets me every time!)
5. One of my fingernails has a defect and splits from the top to the bottom. I have to keep it trimmed very short, or I get it caught on everything! Ouch!

I tag Karen, Jennifer, Aly and April (April, you can just email all of us with your answers since you don't have a blog! :)

2 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Ohh, I'll definitely have to do this one! I laughed out loud at the memory of the jeep stalling at every intersection. I can't believe you ever put your kids in that car. It's a wonder you are all still alive!!

The Hyer Family said...

Yes! Another closet blog reader! You're exposed now! Well, I admit I check your blog too! Those kids are darling!