Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm Still #1 / Biggest Loser Update

Well, I am still in first place! I am shocked actually, because I didn't have a great week. On Thursday, I went to McCall with a bunch of girlfriends for the weekend. Therefore, I fell off the healthy eating wagon for a few days. Not only did I eat too much, but I didn't exercise at all the whole weekend. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed in Monday morning. I lost 1lb. You might not think that is great, but after a weekend of chocolate fondue, french toast, chocolate muffins and all sorts of yummy treats, I was happy for any lose at all.

I was so excited to get home and get back on the treadmill. I was actually kinda missing it this weekend. But, as I was loading up the car to come home, I threw out my back. Just great! I am getting so old, my body is falling apart. I am on the mend. I have to baby my back with every step. I have to sit up completely stiff and still so as not to send shooting pain down my legs. I am hoping to be able to start exercising later this week, but as for now, I am on the disabled list. I guess I will just continue to keep eating well and hope for the best.

I am going to use this time to sew for Karen's nursery. Which by the way, is looking super fantastic. It is going to be so cute!

Jen, I am thinking of you often and hoping for a speedy recovery for Peyty Pie! Hang in there!

1 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

I am SO proud of you. I hope your back starts feeling better and you can get back on the treadmill. Once you get warmed up your back won't hurt while you are exercising. It might even make it feel better sooner. Listen to me...I am the exercising guru!!!