Friday, February 15, 2008

It was a great day!

Valentine's Day has come and gone. I can honestly say that we did the "Love" thing quite well at our house. When the kids got home from school yesterday, we had a little gift for each one of them. All four were really excited about their gifts. Nicole got a frilly pen, pad of paper and some tights. Doesn't take much to make that girl happy.
Hayden received his first copy of the Book of Mormon. Name engraved and all! He was so excited, he couldn't rip it out of the bag fast enough. Now we don't have to pretend that Brendon's old one is his.
Brendon got a pair of goggles for his big snowboarding day tomorrow. Sorry the picture is fuzzy. I am still learning how to work this camera and it is quite complicated!
Blake received a jar of Bananas. I didn't have to go far to shop for this gift, I just pulled it out of the pantry and wrapped it up.

We went to Chinese food with the Tueller's. It was fun to be together.


Miss Macey looking quite festive for the holiday.
We rounded out the evening with a rousing game of "Don't Eat Pete!" The kids loved it.

Thanks Tuellers for a wonderful evening!

Now that Valentine's Day is behind us, I can lose my "sappy" behavior and return to my usual cold, stonelike self.

On to other important matters! I weigh again in 3 days. I am dying! I have been working especially hard this week. I have eaten really well and exercising twice a day. I don't know what more I can do. I am shooting for 3lbs. I know that is ambitious, but I am shooting for the stars. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Valentine's Day! I do love Nicolie's tights. I can't wait to put my little girl in tights too. I love them so much! Good job on including Joey in the pictures. Now we want to see some pictures of you and your new skinny, hot bod!!