Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Back Sucks!

It is now Thursday, and I don't feel any improvement in my back. It is so sore and I feel like I can't do anything. The house has gone to pot, the laundry is backed up and I think my husband is starting to lose patience. I am going to see a chiropractor today, and am hoping for a miracle. As for now, I have to teach preschool this morning. That should feel good. My life doesn't stop for any kind of pain. I just have one thing to say to all of you who are reading this. BEND WITH YOUR KNEES!

2 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

I'm SO sorry. I know exactly what you are going through. I really don't think there is anything worse. I hope the Chiropractor fixes everything. In the mean time why aren't you on some serious drugs. If I wasn't pregnant when I hurt mine, I would have been an addict.

Aly said...

Sorry about the back. We're all just getting old, aren't we? It sucks!! Just think, though, you have 2 fun weekends coming up. You're back will be better by then and we can have fun, fun, fun! Take care... and yes, use any and all drugs necessary!